Sunday, October 30, 2022

135.Reviving Blog

 

By the time the two semester  BEd  Programme  was launched, I was transferred to   Thalassery  and was posted in the MEd department. So even  though  I had  associated myself  with the  revision of the curriculum in Kerala University, I  never  got to know  how  exactly  the  curriculum was  transacted.  Following the transfer, I  launched  new  Blogs for the MEd students  and  discontinued  posting  in this Blog.

Since  May 2022, I  was  invited  to  engage  sessions  for  the  BEd  trainees  of   Christ Nagar  College of Education, Trivandrum.  Then  I used to  refer to this  Blog  to enable my trainees  access  content related  materials.  The  trainees of the 2021-23 batch  prior  to their  Model examination informed  that  they have not been able to  access  notes on  certain   topics. So  I had  prepared  materials.  I hope the materials  posted  in the  following  posts,   would benefit  trainees in other colleges  too…

Posted by Dr.C.Praveen



No comments:

Post a Comment