Tuesday, June 24, 2014

107. First Semester Examination April 2014

[Posted for  the Kerala University English Teacher Educator’s Forum - KUETEF]

Hello all,

Recently  I  had a look at the First Semester Question Paper. In EDU 04.2 Theoretical  Base of English Education-I, I was  rather shocked to find an Essay Question on Neurolinguistic Programming. Well...How did your  trainees find the  First  Semester Examination?...  A  couple of  trainees whom  I met at Trivandrum  appeared a  bit  confused.  They were of the opinion that some  distracters of the Multiple  Choice  Questions for  Paper I,I,II,IV and V were particularly difficult to tackle.  So  it is not surprising  that  when the  teacher educators met at Karmela Rani Training College, Kollam on 06  and 07  June 2014,  many suggested the  setting up of a Question Bank for  English!


Incidentally, you can view the  following link for  a  collection of questions framed by the English Optional  trainees of the 2012-13 batch of Government College of Teacher Education, Thiruvananthapuram.






Regards

Dr.C. Praveen
Former Secretary, KUETEF


No comments:

Post a Comment