Monday, December 23, 2013

105. A Farewell


[Kerala University English Teacher Educator’s Forum - KUETEF]

I had uploaded the  previous four posts (# 101 to 104)   to  call it a day  in  Blogging for  KUETEF as  I was intimated that I would be   relieved of my duties at Govt. College of Teacher Education, Thiruvananthapuram on 17 December 2013  to take up appointment in the Post Graduate Department of Govt. Brennen College of Teacher Education, Thalassery, affiliated to Kannur University.

So on 17th morning,  I had  sent an email to all those who had attended  previous KUETEF meetings, intimating them of  my transfer. I had also attached   a   specimen  ICT-based Lesson Plan and  essential reference material hoping that  transacting the  new BEd curriculum can be  smooth even in my absence.

Many KUETEF members came to know of my transfer to Thalassery,  only  when they reported for Centralized Valuation.  So those present at the CV Camp,  Ms. Anila Chacko (Treasurer, KUETEF)  and  others decided on a Final Workshop-cum-Farewell Meeting at Mar Theophlus Training College, Nalanchira on 23 December 2013. 


Mr. Laji Varghese, Ms. Anila Chacko, Mr. Jijan, and Dr. Rita Ravi   representing the KUETEF  fraternity   delivered  speeches  to  felicitate and presented  me with  a gift.






In my farewell speech,  I  thanked the  teachers for  being warm and considerate throughout  my association with the  KUETEF fraternity.  I felt that the time is  ripe for  the launch of a  Website for  KUETEF.  So as a tribute, a donation of  Rs.1001/-  was  handed over to the Treasurer, KUETEF for meeting  the expenses for  launching the  Website. And till  the  Website starts functioning smoothly, I shall  fulfil your  request of  posting useful  reference materials in  this Blog.











Thank you all ...


Seasons Greetings   and  Warm  Wishes


Dr.C.Praveen



No comments:

Post a Comment